Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby Shower for Colton! {Lisa Rappa Photography}

   My sweet cousin Ryan is expecting her first baby this Fall and it's a boy! She asked me to photograph the family shower @ Miss Mamie's Cupcakes and I was so happy to get to do so! She is a very expressive gal so it was fun seeing how thrilled she is to be a mom soon. She has helped me A LOT by watching my kids recently so that I can get some work done  (during normal hours instead of staying up till midnight, which I still often do). Anyhow, my point is that she is SO great with my kids and I know she will be an absolutely wonderful mom! I think you know you are ready to be a mom when you get as excited as she did about a playmat (see image below)! Ha ha, sorry Ryan, you know I had to share it!  Those that hosted the shower did a great job! And Aunt Mamie's is such an adorable place in Marietta Square.
Love you so much Cuz and can't wait to meet Mr. Colton!!! (PS---there are even more pics, so will get them to you once I get all caught up!)





Can you tell they're sisters?




















:)



No comments: