Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Young Love (Engagement Session) {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Ga Photographer}

    This bride to be grew up in the same neighborhood as me. She babysat for a wonderful family that I once worked with when I headed to college, and then we ended up even teaching at the same school. So, it's pretty cool that I get to shoot her wedding now! You might even say it was meant to be. Ha ha!  I am SO excited to get to be there to capture her big day!
  Kacee truly deserves to be happy and it seems she has found a really great guy to love her for the beauty she is inside and out. She's one of those people that you rarely catch not smiling and her smile is truly contagious. She will without question be a gorgeous bride! Congrats on your engagement Kacee and Dan! I enjoyed working with you both this past weekend and can't wait to do so again!










No comments: