Wednesday, November 2, 2011

W Family Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Georgia Family Photographer}

     One cool thing about a session at The Smith-Gilbert Gardens gardens, is that there are many plants and flowers that still look fabulous in the Fall in addition to plenty of Fall colors in the trees of course. This was just a mini session, so our time to explore was limited, but I do love all of the different areas that the gardens have to offer and I'm looking forward to shooting there again. The morning light gave everything a warm feel although it was actually a VERY cold morning. This fabulous family didn't let the cold get to them or show through too much (other than a few extra sweet hugs) and I had a great time working with them. Of course I knew I would since this beautiful mom is another gal I went to high school with and it was no surprise her family is as nice as she always has been!







I loved the different family relationships and emotions in this moment :)
 
 

No comments: