Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ella and Grayson Newborn Twins Studio Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}


   This session w/ these sweet 2 week old twins was special to me for two reasons-...umm they are ADORABLE and there are two of them of course, and also because they belong to a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a few years, so I was thrilled to get to see her and see how happy she is, and what a good mom she's become (no surprise!) I'll be honest, I expected to spend a lot of time consoling one, while the other was sleeping, as can be common with two, but these babies arrived asleep and stayed that way the majority of the session. And when they were awake they were so content and seemed happiest when snuggling up close to one another. Your doing a great job Momma!













No comments: