Thursday, March 8, 2012

2012 Session Availabilty (last updated 3/11/2012)

 
    Because I am also a mom of two young toddlers I can sometimes feel a tad hectic while sessions are booking, etc, but I am so humbled by the way this year has taken off for me already! Thank you SO much to my returning clients and for the great referrals. I am loving working with new families as well as seeing how my 1 year clients are growing and changing!
 
  This year is booking up a lot quicker than I expected and I want to be sure to always provide great client support as well as quality images and in order to do so I do have to limit the amount of sessions I take on. (Not to mention keeping track of my personal life and my littlest loves as well :)) So, this post is probably more for me to feel like I am on top of things than anything, but I thought it may help to go ahead and share with you the upcoming dates/session types I have available.

 With 3 weddings on my calendar this Fall (how cool is that?!), I want to prepare as much as possible in advance for the Fall/Holiday rush, so I have listed current availability and will update this as often as possible!

   1 Year clients- I know I say it a lot, but please claim your dates with as much notice as possible. I also can be flexible with newborn sessions, so if you are expecting and do not see a date that works for you, please contact me to see if we can work something out at lisarappaphotography@gmail.com

 All clients can contact to book through my website at www.lisarappaphotography.com or  email directly to lisarappaphotography@gmail.com

All current packages and pricing as of January 2012 are listed on the site and are subject to change, so be sure to check before booking. Rates at time of booking will be honored.

Thanks again to all of my clients and fans for the awesome support of my art and my business! Your "likes" and kind comments mean more than you know!








No comments: