Friday, March 2, 2012

Wilson Family Session Sneak Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Marietta, Ga Baby Photographer}

     I always love scouting out locations and finding new spots to shoot, but I also like my family sessions to be more about the people in them and less about the "where" at times too. When I heard the littlest one in this family wasn't feeling 100% (but was well enough to still have our session) I suggested we keep it easy and a bit more casual style by just doing a session at their home. This family is so full of love. I had worked with them when they were expecting sweet Liam, so I knew they would be relaxed and fun to work with again. I think big brother Evan really enjoyed being at home with his toys too, so it was a win-win for everyone! :)






















No comments: