Saturday, April 21, 2012

Little Boo Creations and Little Miss Tayden



Little Boo Creations



   Now that I have my blog a little more organized, I've been meaning to start doing some blog posts about some of my favorite vendors. Through my photography I have connected with some very talented ladies and have made some great friends too.  So the vendors section of my blog will be dedicated to them, the beautiful items they make, and also about my random favorites w/ props, etc just to share. So stay tuned for more, but I'm kicking it off with one of my favorite local shop owners, Little Boo Creations!

   I met Stephanie at a local market and found myself stopping by her booth often to admire her adorable items (and chat a bit too of course). I think the first thing I used of hers was a super cute top hat and I loved how it was well made w/ a much better style than others I had used previously. I have been loving putting several styles of her tutus to use and can't wait to use more of her cleverly made newborn tutus in some of my upcoming newborn sessions. You can check out her etsy shop here: Little Boo Creations Etsy Shop



 Here are several shots of her photo-fabulous tutu dresses modeled by the beautiful Miss Tayden. (Love this girl, her smiles, and her dancing skills! )














No comments: