Saturday, May 5, 2012

Kathy and Kurt's Wedding Day Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography| Atlanta, Ga Wedding Photographer}

   I don't think Kathy and Kurt could have planned a more perfect wedding....a close group of friends and family, the beautiful Atlanta Botanical Gardens, and the focus... on time with each other. I was thrilled when she told me that after the ceremony they just wanted to explore the gardens together, and that is exactly what we did. They were such an easy couple to work with and it was an honor to capture their first hour together as husband and wife. I actually met them both for the first time that day and could tell immediately how strong their love for each other is just in how they look at one another. It was a pleasure to meet you Kathy and Kurt and I wish you many years of happiness and love! Here are just a few images of many more to come...

         "First Look" before the ceremony...










































         ;)






No comments: