Friday, December 21, 2012

Baby Lily's Newborn Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Newborn Photographer}




           I don't know about all photographers, but I do believe that most of us family photographers love getting "adopted" by families. Basically what I mean is... being asked back. It's the ultimate compliment in my opinion, but I also really love it because I get to know these families a little better and it's so awesome to get to see them grow. I met this family last year to photograph their sweet girl Leighton and then again for another session a year later, in which they were also celebrating expecting another baby girl. After beautiful baby girl Lily arrived, she ended up needing to spend a little extra time in the hospital, so we did her newborn session 4 weeks later when she was home and healthy (so glad she was!!).  Lily is beautiful and was so easy to work with. I also enjoyed her session b/c I could really tell big sis Leighton remembered me this time. Whenever mom had to step out of the room, she would do her best to distract me from taking pictures by sharing her books and games with me. Such a cutie! I heard that she recently asked for a camera for Christmas and I can only hope that I have helped influence that maybe just a little ;) It's always a pleasure to work with you and your family Heather! Congrats again on your little angel!


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography. Thanks! 



























                                    Big Sister and Little Sister toes.... I love baby toes :)










No comments: