Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Baby Emma's Newborn Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Marietta, Ga Child Photographer}



    I really enjoy getting to do a maternity session with a couple before I do their newborn photos b/c it gives me the chance to get to know them some. But also they get to know me a little too and it feels like I'm just visiting friends when the newborn session day arrives :) Melanie and Aaron were so great to work with at their maternity session and so very excited about the upcoming arrival of their sweet girl so I knew this session would be full of love. Baby Emma is a lucky girl and like her bedding says... a wonderfully made little angel!


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography











































No comments: