Sunday, February 17, 2013

Kelley and Brad Wedding Peek! {Lisa Rappa Photography | Savannah, Ga Wedding Photographer}



    Looking to have a wedding in February, but want flowers, beautiful scenery and decent weather? Apparently the place to go for this is Savannah, Georgia. This was my first visit here and I couldn't get over how photogenic this town is. Absolutely perfect and then I realized flowers were even blooming and that Kelley and Brad had picked the PERFECT place to get married.  They decided to have an intimate wedding at The Gastonian near Forsyth Park and when she emailed me about being their photographer, there was no question for me..great location and friendly, good looking couple..well ok! ;) 
    I had worked with this family before and knew it would be a fun time. I have really enjoyed all types of weddings, but I won't lie getting to work with a close group of family and really focus on bridal portraits is quite the treat for any photographer and that's what we did. After the ceremony we all headed to the park, took some family portraits, and then focused on the love between these two that is just so obviously natural and real. I met them about a year ago and just new they'd be getting married, it was pretty clear! Congratulations Kelley and Brad...so happy for you both! (Here's just a peek of the many photos taken, but I'll be in touch very soon with more!) 

Venue: The Gastonian
Dinner/Reception: Vics on the River
Suit: Ralph Lauren
Hair and Makeup: Savannah Hair and Makeup

Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography









 








































    






























                     




























































      












           












                     

































Although I didn't have an actual assistant or 2nd shooter this time, 4 year old Ava was a fabulous helper by helping with ring shots, straightening the bride's dress, telling the bride and groom when to stop for pictures while walking, and just adding in some natural kid fun and creating smiles AND she even took a picture of her own at dinner... :)







Ferry boats lights bokeh in the background- I love Savannah!




No comments: