Friday, April 5, 2013

Cora's 2 Year Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Marietta, Ga Baby Photographer}




      So the umbrella picture above is a little symbolic for this session. Yes, it happened to match her colors perfectly too, but this session was originally meant to be a 2 year old session a few months ago. And although usually I am pretty lucky with weather and sessions, it has just been so unpredictable lately and we had to reschedule this one a few times b/c of rain (something that has never happened to me over the years, so thankfully this family was so very flexible!). I told sweet Cora's momma that when this happens it seems like it's just b/c we are meant to get a much better day and that we did! It was a gorgeous evening for exploring Marietta Square w/ NO rain. And I loved getting to spend it with Cora and her parents (and a for a bit her cute dog Layla). I've been photographing Cora for two years now and I have loved every single session. At 2 years old she is all energy and sweetness and of course still a little beauty too! 
(Since ya'll waited a little extra for your session to happen, you get a little bigger peek ;))


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography













































No comments: