Monday, June 17, 2013

Arav's Newborn Session Sneak Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock and Roswell, Ga Newborn Baby Photographer}


      I so enjoyed getting to meet this sweet family and precious 5 day old baby Arav. It truly is sessions like this that make me fall in love with doing newborn photography all over again. When I get to work with a laid back and loving family like this one, things just seem to come together.  Thanks to the warm weather we were able to do some outdoor shots too, but I think a lot of my personal favorites were taken in front of this wall where we just happened to get some great window light. It was just such an easy going session, with a very sweet new baby boy and his big sister Mali was such a loving little helper too.  I hope you enjoy this little peek at their newborn session! 

**Images can be viewed in slide show mode by clicking on them.
******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like an image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will be happy to send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy or save images from this blog as the quality will not be the same and ALL images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.





One of the many things I love about in-home sessions is getting the opportunity to capture a few "real" or "lifestyle" moments too.  Arav's big sister was a natural with him...




























No comments: