Monday, August 19, 2013

Lander and Jack: 1 and 4 Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Atlanta, Ga Child Photographer}
















   I'm not sure if I'm more amazed that baby girl Lander is already 1 or that her big bro Jack is FOUR now! WOW!  I actually started photographing Jack when he was 18 months old and now his precious lil sis is nearing that same age all too quickly. Both of these cuties have always been so wonderful to work with. They have eyes that light up when they smile and they do a lot of that! Jack and Lander have such loving little personalities and it is so neat to see them together. I love how Lander's personality is peeking out more and more.  She seems very content, yet determined. There's a lot of soul in that little lady and you can see that she is really taking in everything and everyone around her...especially her fun loving big brother. I can go on and on about these two sweeties, but I'll stop myself there!  Happy Birthday Jack and Lander!



******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like an image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will be happy to send you one. 

*****Do NOT copy or save images from this blog as the quality will not be the same and ALL images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.












    






























 AND THEN  THERE WAS CAKE.... Lander showed us how a true princess enjoys some! :)













No comments: