Friday, August 23, 2013

Myla and Owen Newborn Twins Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Woodstock, Ga Baby Photographer}














      What is there not to love about newborn twins? Newborns are so amazingly precious on their own, so when there are two that have been created together and immediately share this bond that is so unique and special right from the start it's just something that is sweet enough to make one all teary eyed (the happy kind).  I don't know, maybe it's just me, but seeing these sweet babies together...even if they did try to kick each other a few times, lol) was just plain cool, for lack of a better word. 


     I love working with twins of all ages...as newborns it's fun seeing how they are so much the same, yet showing little differences in personalities already too. I adore sweet Myla and Owen. I met them    at two weeks old and they are absolutely adorable little babies! I thought it was cute how you could tell that Myla was the "kicker" and Owen seemed to appreciate his newfound space. But of course, they were perfectly happy to be all snuggled up together too. :)




















































No comments: