Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A and J Brother's Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Woodstock, Ga Baby and Child Photographer}




    I love, love, loved so much about this session...blue eyes, dimples, sweet boys, big smiles, getting to catch up with their pretty momma, and gorgeous weather! So because of all that I kind of kept them longer than needed. Could have worked with these cuties all day! I loved how 4 year old Andrew played shy at first, yet even as he did he looked adorably photogenic (later, he totally was posing for the camera) and I always think it's weird when people say they could just eat a baby up, but I did have that thought with little 7 month old Joseph...he's just entirely too squeezably cute and has the most contagious smile.  So yeah, loved this session and these handsome boys!
























































No comments: