Monday, September 30, 2013

C Family Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Woodstock Ga Family and Child Photographer}



Sessions with old friends are extra meaningful to me. I love getting to catch up with them and it's just really neat to get to see them now as proud parents. It brings me so much joy to get to capture their love and happiness as a family and this awesome family made that easy. It's been way too long since I last saw Betsy and JD and I was excited to get the opportunity to meet their beautiful girls! It was no surprise how sweet and fun to work with they were and such natural little beauties too!  Paryn was an adorably fun little camera ham and Lily as sweet and gorgeous as could be! I hope they had as much fun as I did :)




















 



 








No comments: