Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stable and Horses Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Monroe, Ga Photographer}



It's impossible to leave Rolling Hills Stable at Wellspring Farms without wanting to own a horse. Each time I have visited there I have left feeling relaxed and happy after being surrounded by so   
    much beauty! Gorgeous horses, friendly people, and green open pastures just brings me a sense of   
    peace the moment I arrive! Luckily they are in Monroe, Ga (not too close for me), otherwise I am   
    sure I would have myself convinced I need to get a horse so that I can board it there, take   
    lessons from their talented trainer and visit more often!  Thank you again Ashleigh for the   
    opportunity to come and spend some time with you guys at your wonderful location!

A few random things I learned during this session:
Horses purr and make all sorts of noises I did not realize they made. 
Horses like to snuggle too (totally got loved on by a horse and it was the sweetest thing ever as was watching two horses that kept kissing on each other.)
Dust pounded by horse hooves makes for really cool haze and photo effects!
I could sit and watch horses all day long...fascinating! 
When a horse looks right at you it truly is as if they are looking straight into your heart...turns out all the people who say that are not lying ;) LOVE! 


testingStable Session 2

No comments: