Friday, October 4, 2013

Birthday Boys Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography Alpharette, Woodstock, Ga Baby Photographer}



    Well, I'd say I was surprised by how wonderful this family was to work with, but since I met them when baby Reid was a newborn, I wasn't really surprised at all. At Reid's newborn session big bro Liam was so sweet and loving and such a great little helper. He was exactly the same this time and it seems his sweetness is rubbing off on Reid who is nothing but smiles and charm as well. These boys will steal your heart within minutes of meeting them! Their parents were so nice to work with again as well and totally humored me as I got carried away with having such adorable subjects to work with. Of course this just resulted in making narrowing down their peek quite hard! Both boys have birthdays soon (turning ages 1 and 4) so we got to focus on each of them and also have some fun with cake at the end of course! Happy early birthday Reid and Liam!!






























 
















No comments: