Wednesday, October 30, 2013

P Family Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Marietta, Atlanta Ga Baby Photographer}






   I always enjoy seeing this family of four. They are old neighbors of mine, but I also have had the pleasure of getting to work with them since before their youngest was born, so I enjoy getting to see how much big brother Spencer has grown up and it's so hard to believe he is 5 years old and in kindergarten now! At the same time I love getting to know his little bro Simon who is almost 2 already!  And I absolutely adore his mischievous, on the run, two year old personality. This little guy has a sense of humor peeking through already and he was throwing me some looks that had me laughing as I looked back through the images we got. It was pretty cold out, but these guys were troopers and I had a blast exploring with them :) 
















































































No comments: