Thursday, May 22, 2014

Baby Lucas Newborn Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Newborn Photographer}



   I spent a little extra time with this beautiful family for their baby boy's newborn session and I am totally blaming big sister Lily ;) I mean, they didn't tell me how great of a little model this almost 3 year old would be and how could I possibly resist getting some extra shots of just her too? She was SO sweet and loving and her new baby brother Lucas did so great for his first "modeling debut" as well. He did try to stay awake and hang out with me for a bit after we let him sleep through the family shots, but this just allowed me time to get to know his sweet mom a little better and I truly enjoyed doing so.  I just have to say thank you so much T family for being such a joy to work with and congrats on this handsome new addition to your family!

Here's just a little peek at my time with them:











No comments: