Thursday, May 15, 2014

Matthew's 1 Year Old Session Sneak Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography Atlanta, Ga Family Photographer}





It feels like yesterday I was meeting this cutie and his sweet parents at his newborn baby session, but today he turned one year old! I met up with them for his one year session a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loved getting to capture his little personality, watching the fun he has with his mom and dad, and the snuggly hugs he shared w/ me too! Matthew has a sweet little spirit, and it's also very obvious he is a determined little guy. You can see the wheels turning as he takes things in and I adore his little mischievous glances he would make when crawling away. He's a true joy to be around and I have had so much fun working with his family this year! Happy Birthday Matthew, I hope you enjoyed your cake today as much as you did at your session!! 


***** Please do NOT copy, save, print, or alter/edit images from this blog. ALL images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography





















No comments: