Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Reagan's 1 Year Old Session { Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga. Family Photographer }
















   





  





I first met cutie Reagan's parents at their maternity session and it was obvious then what a loved and lucky little baby girl this would be. After working with them 4 times since then, I can say that that love of theirs just continues to grow stronger and it shines right through this sweet girl. She is truly one of the most content and happy little ones I've worked with and I was smiling the whole time I worked on these photos because it's impossible not to with that contagious little grin smiling back at you. Even though she wasn't loving the cake, she still just sat there smiling as if to say "Nope, won't eat this stuff, but I'll still give you a cute picture ok?" I've had so much fun getting to know her and her sweet family over the past year and hope that Lil Miss Reagan had the best birthday weekend ever! Happy birthday beautiful girl!


**** Please do NOT copy, save, print, or alter/edit images from this blog. ALL images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography



















No comments: