Monday, September 22, 2014

Abby's 1 Year Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}




I knew I was going to love working with this family from the moment Abby's momma emailed me. I could sense her excitement for this session in honor of her baby girl turning 1 and that excitement was contagious! I can tell you honestly that Abby truly is such a little angel and was a joy to work with. I loved her big smiles at her daddy and how she snuggled up to her mom. She has the cutest little dimples and such a sweet little personality even with teething and not feeling 100%. I loved meeting them all and here is a little peek at my time with them:









**** Please do NOT copy, save, print, or alter/edit images from this blog. ALL images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography








 









































 





No comments: