Saturday, January 31, 2015

Baby Madison In-Home Newborn Session {LIsa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga. Newborn and Family Photographer}


   I love when when couples choose my maternity mini/newborn package because when we get to their newborn session I feel like I am just going to visit with friends and especially when they are as nice and enjoyable to work with as this lovely couple.  I enjoyed getting to meet their beautiful baby girl Madison so much, and also getting to visit with her "fur-sister" Lacy again too. Lacy made sure to keep a close eye on us throughout the session, generally lying where I was going to be standing, but joined in for some of the pics too. Baby Madison was a perfect little "model," so much so that narrowing down this sneak peek was very hard! 

(Blogger was not working with me so well on the sizing of these images today for some reason, but hopefully they will still view ok!)






No comments: