Tuesday, February 10, 2015

R Family Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga. and Woodstock, Ga. Baby Photographer}




    After the winter/holiday photo season rush it's always a little weird for me when things slow down. It takes me a little while to adjust to the calmer pace and turn my focus to business matters (and taxes, yuck), but it also helps me to step back and truly remember what I love about my job...the sessions, the art, and the inspiration. The other stuff is necessary of course, but I am so glad 2015 is about to get busy this week and I am so ready to get shooting more again! Now can we just keep the 60 degree weather around a little longer please??

    I was excited and eager to get outside and enjoy the beautiful day with this lovely family, who happen to be long time friends of mine. 3 month old Kate was not so sure what to think of her new surroundings and happenings, but certainly is as cute as can be in her cozy bear suit, and big sister was happy to entertain me when her lil sis needed a few breaks. Such adorable girls, and I can tell already they are going to have a very sweet sister bond.



No comments: