Friday, December 10, 2010

Beautiful Boys

Ok, so yes, I am a little biased because these two sweet little guys are my nephews, but you have to admit they both are adorable and have the most gorgeous big eyes! The littlest one is so impressed with everything his big bro is doing and if big bro was in sight, his eyes were glued on him. He is also one of the most easy going, happy little guys I have ever met.  He's in that perfect squeezable stage too! The big bro is also all heart. Like his cousin's love for leaves, he loves sticks and is happy as long as one is in hand. However, he is very aware that the bigger sticks are not safe for him and would make sure that I carried those (as I took pictures, of course). I got lots of hugs and even some one-on-one nephew time throughout this mini-shoot, so I have to admit it was extra special to me! Here's a few of the bright smiles and eyes that I got the pleasure of capturing today...










1 comment:

The McKinley Family said...

Beautiful! I love your pictures. They look so classic. Great job!