Friday, April 15, 2011

What Should We Wear?

   I'm often asked for advice on how to dress everyone for a family session. And since I am by far no fashion expert I typically just tell people not to wear all of the same color, but to stick to the same color tones to create some unity. Also, limit the patterns or just make sure they aren't clashing!
    Really I believe that everyone should dress in a way that makes them feel comfortable and that is truly "them." So, I don't feel that I can tell anyone exactly what to wear. I do sometimes give examples though and I came across these what to wear templates so thought they would be good to share especially with Mother's Day and Spring photos coming up. I liked how these tie together without being too "matchy matchy" and are casual yet cute!



No comments: