Saturday, November 19, 2011

K Baby On The Way! Maternity Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Georgia Family Photographer}

   I played tennis with this expectant mom last year and had not seen her in quite some time, so it was really cool to get to see her with her fabulous baby bump now! And she looks absolutely amazing!
   Now that I have photographed more maternity sessions, I find myself wishing I had more pictures made when I was pregnant, but I didn't feel so cute when the opportunity arose and was shy in front of the camera (hence my enjoyment in being behind it). Now I see these beautiful moms I've worked with and realize that although they are all actually very pretty ladies, there is a beauty in the pregnancy itself too.  It truly is a time worth capturing.
   Rachel, you're gorgeous and I know that baby girl of yours will be too! I couldn't be happier for you and Matt and I can't wait to meet her!















No comments: