Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby W's 3 Month Session {Lisa Rappa Photography| Woodstock, Ga Photographer}

  Ok, so I know I have more in this peek than I have in some recent peeks. I have been having to limit them b/c of being so busy trying to make sure I get images completed in time for the holidays, but I always have the hardest time choosing. I decided not to for this session out of selfish reasons, because this is my first official (not my family) session in my (mostly) set-up studio room! It still needs some extra touches (decor, prints, etc) but it is my official work space at home now. I asked this family if they would like to come to me for this cutie's 3 1/2 month old baby shots inside and we went outside for a few family shots beforehand. I have worked with them enough to know that they would be very patient and great for my trial run! And baby W was the perfect little model. I just recently got some canvas backdrops I was eager to try out and the one I had set up and ready to go just happened to go perfectly with the tones in the owl hat they brought along.
   Although I will always love natural light, I am so glad I finally learned how to use my flash off camera along with other lighting equipment and I am excited to learn more as I go! I'm happy to offer this "studio" option to any of my upcoming baby sessions (ages 0-sitting) for now. Just let me know if you'd like to change your planned location. And you can bet my dreams of a full studio one day are only stronger now! :)












No comments: