Wednesday, November 16, 2011

M Family Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Georgia Photographer}

   I always enjoy working with Mr. Jack (age 2) and his family. His mom has been one of my biggest supporters from the start and I have appreciated her kind words and her faith in my skills as I began my career more than I can say! This time I got to meet more of Jack's family and had a great time with them all...no surprise! His cousins (age 8 and 10) were amazingly well behaved and naturals behind the camera too. I joked that we were getting some great shots for their boy band cover one day :) Everyone was super laid back and so easy to work with and again I lucked out with great weather. Of course, looks like this week might be balancing out that good fortune. Go away tornados!










No comments: