Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1 on 11-11-11! R's 1st Birthday Party {Lisa Rappa Photography | Marietta, Ga Photographer}


   I met this sweet girl last February when she was just 3 months old. She was one of my first infants to get to work with "officially" and I have enjoyed all of the sessions w/ her family throughout her first year.  It's fun getting to see the children I get to work with grow up and it happens so quickly! It's also nice knowing the little special things that get them to smile, such as knowing that this little lady prefers the song "Who Let The Dogs Out" for instance. Speaking of dogs, I think her dog Katie was a little envious and I caught her trying to break into the presents a few times ;) It was so nice being part of the celebration! Happy Birthday Ry! These are just some of the many moments captured and your disc will be in the mail very soon! 







  

1 comment:

Story said...

WOW Lisa!!! You took some fabulous shots at Ry's party! You nailed it when mentioning our song "Who Let the Dogs Out". I can't wait to see all of the pics when Gigi gets the CD.It was great seeing you again!!
~Story