Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby A 6 Months Old (studio & outside) {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Georgia Baby Photographer}



                   From focused and thoughtful, to silly and bouncing this sweet 6 month old w/ beautiful big blue eyes was showing off all of her many expressions on the day of her session. But I think she enjoyed sticking her tongue out at me the most, possibly getting me back for all the funny faces I was trying to throw her way. ;) She was such a fun baby to work with as a newborn and it was so nice seeing her and her family again and doing a half outside/ half studio style session since it wasn't TOO cold.  Can't wait to see her again when she's a 1 year old!
(PS- I have just learned recently you can click on the photos to view them full size in slideshow format. Though I'm sure others figured this out a long time ago.)












No comments: