Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Claire's Mini Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Ga Baby Photographer}

     I had not seen this little 8 month old princess's mom since I was 8 years old. She was my big sister's neighborhood buddy, so it was really neat to get to reconnect with her and discover that we're both still here in good 'ole Woodstock :) She has a few cute kids now, but this little mini session was all about her girl! I loved how baby Claire made herself right at home in front of the studio lights and even while mom and I chatted and caught up with one another she sat there playing as happy as a can be.

(Click on images to view in full size, slideshow mode)

And of course she's modeling a fabulous Bella Bloom's Boutique headband :)









1 comment:

Unknown said...

These photos are just gorgeous! Such great light & colour (how are you loving your new studio set up?).
And great that you got to have a good catch up chat too :)