Friday, February 24, 2012

Sam and Ansleigh Baby and Toddler Studio Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Ga Family Photographer}

   These pretty girls, ages almost 4 months and 2 years old, belong to an old friend that I used to cheer with way back in middle school. And I would not be surprised if these two cuties end up following in their mom's footsteps because they are full of smiles and personality and even showed off some of their moves :) 


 Cheerleader in the making ex. #1 I see future jump skills :)

She kept making so many different fun expressions..I love the gummy smiles :)

  Even smiling as we were getting her to sleep...






Sleeping Beauty! I love this combo of two of my favorite "boutiques" (tutu by Little Boo Creations and headband by Bella Blooms Boutique )





 Cheerleader in the making ex.#2--working on some toe touch skills maybe? ;)



No comments: