Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby Jack Newborn Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Georgia Newborn Photographer}

     It was such a treat to get to meet this sweet boy, Jack. He belongs to one of my favorite people and is such a little angel. I got to spend a little time alone with him while mom and dad got ready too and I like to think we totally bonded. He was as alert as can be and equally as calm. He already seemed so curious at just 1 week old and luckily for him his momma is a teacher so I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun learning all about things. It's no secret that I have been having fun in the studio a lot recently, but I'll always have a soft spot for on-location sessions like this too. Of course you know there was still a cute hat or two involved ;) Just posting these makes me think I need to go visit and snuggle him again very soon. Love you sweet boy (and you too "Momma")!  


  







               

                        Found his thumb!









No comments: