Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Garris Earl 7 Months Old Session Sneak Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Ga Baby Photographer}

   Sweet Garris Earl...such an easy going little guy! This is my 3rd session with him and he has been this way every time. I am totally predicting that this kid is going to grow up with a great sense of humor just from his precious expressions and interactions. He was such a sport in spite of not feeling so well (I'm sure this crazy pollen is not helping either) and he is moving now... I so love the army crawling stage! I have a feeling I'll be doing some chasing at his next session though :) 

(images may be viewed larger and in slideshow mode by clicking on them)

Had to catch him mid-bounce ;)

(Going into to kiss/eat Mommy's face ;))














No comments: