Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baby Will's 9 Month Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Baby Photographer}

then: brand new 


now: 9 months old

    His mom mentioned during our last session that Will liked bath time and playing in the water, so he would most likely not mind playing in the creek that I asked if I could set him by. In that case, I guess I was right to have put him in a boat as newborn too ;) I can't get over how much he has grown already and can't wait to see him again at 1 year!  Boys will be boys and he was ready to get dirty and explore throughout our session. Such a sweet boy as always, I had so much fun with Will.  I have always said it's like he knows what we're doing and he definitely doesn't hold back the picture perfect smiles :) 






















No comments: