Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Laynie's 6 Month Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Baby Photographer}




            Then....                                                                 Now ......

       BEAUTIFUL baby Laynie is almost 6 months old! It feels like yesterday that I was taking her parents maternity photos. And I swear every single session with these guys has been so easy going and even with 40 degree windy weather this time! Of course we had this totally random freezing morning Sunday and I thought for sure this session was just not going to happen, but little Laynie stayed as calm as ever and although she was a little too chilly for some really big grins, she still flashed us some perfectly precious small ones and a few other smiles that seemed to say, "I'll smile for ya, but you really aren't that funny." ha ha ;) I absolutely can not wait to see even more of her cute personality shine at her 9 months sessions!



















No comments: