Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cora's 18 Month Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Marietta, Ga Baby Portrait Photographer}




         I love getting to see families I have gotten to know as their little ones have grown! It was great to see 18 month old Cora and her parents again and she is just as sweet as ever with those big beautiful brown eyes and super happy smile. I think she has definitely figured out what I am there for and she was turning on her charm for the camera. I had such a nice time w/ these three, but that was no surprise!



(Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography)














 Biggest smile ever...I love it!









2 comments:

The Zookeeper said...

I cannot even tell you how much I love these pics of THIS family particularly. Just awesome, Lisa.

Kristin P said...

I love them. Can't wait to see them all :)