Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father Daughter Mini Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Portrait Photographer}


    I met up with this dad and daughter pair for a mini session they received as a gift in honor of Father's Day.  This cute little lady was full of energy! To me that always seems to result in more "real" moments and a true show of personality, so I enjoyed getting to "keep up" and capture her as they played, ate a lollipop, and ran from imaginary monsters :)


(Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography)

















No comments: