Friday, June 29, 2012

Sydney and Carson 8 Month Old Twins Session Peek { Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Portrait Photographer}



   Sometimes choosing images for a sneak peek is tough. You want to pick images that you feel good about technically, but also ones you think the parents will enjoy and feel truly captures their little ones. So, when given the opportunity to work with not just one, but two adorable babies, you can imagine that it makes it even harder to choose. These two are so full of personality and I feel like I have been saying it a lot lately, but I have truly been working with such expressive babies recently! I was definitely entertained as I edited these and kept coming up with silly captions in my head as I did, because their expressions just seem to say so much. Loved getting to see them and their beautiful family again! Hard to believe they are 8 months old already!


(Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography)




(One of my personal favorites from the session...it's a mommy thing.) 



I'm willing to bet there is never a dull moment in this household :) 

















































That's all for now, bye! ;)



No comments: