Thursday, July 5, 2012

B Family 18 Month Old Toddler/Maternity Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Kennesaw, Ga Baby Portrait Photographer}



    I had the pleasure of getting to know this lovely lady back in my teaching days, so was excited to get to see her again and meet her "boys." I had such a nice, easy going session with these three. The heat stayed away (or wasn't as bad as expected I should say), the light was great and this little 18 month old cutie was one happy, smiling guy!  Of course my kiddos were coming back from a vacation without me that day too, so the world was just a happy place overall I suppose :) Regardless, it was one of those sessions I left smiling and eager to get to work on! This sweet family of three will be even more perfect soon, as they are welcoming a new baby girl this September!! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet her! :)

(Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography)























No comments: