Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Addy's 1 Year and Cake Smash Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Ga Baby Portrait Photographer}




  Although the babies that I photograph throughout their first year do change a lot, their personalities (and other habits) tend to stay consistent most of the time. Miss Addy's happy, easy going nature has made her such a pleasure to work with at every session (and I think she has picked that up from both of her parents from what I can tell :) ) I have loved getting to know this sweet family! Happy early birthday Addy!



(Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography)



                               6 months and 1 year (See, like I said, some things don't change ;))























No comments: