Sunday, July 29, 2012

Simon and Henry 6 Month Old Twins Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Portrait Photographer}


       They had me at hello :) I had so much fun photographing these handsome twins and their family outside at their beautiful home. They were just too sweet and were especially happy playing with their momma of course! I loved watching them flash those big smiles at her and the cute faces they made at each other too. Such a beautiful family, and their lives will no doubt be filled with fun and entertainment with these two!

(Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography



Kisses!






   "You talkin' to me?" ;)











I pretty much had to include this outtake, b/c it's just so "real" :) These are my personal favorite kinds of family shots, ha ha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Mumma doing peek-a-boo!