Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby Lander and Family { Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Newborn Photographer}



   I of course already knew this family is as sweet as they come. They were one of the firsts to book a session with me and I've loved capturing now 3 year old Jack as he has grown. And now he's a big brother to snuggly, beautiful newborn angel-baby Lander! I think little sisters always know how to demand some extra attention so making her arrival 16 days past due was probably just one of the many ways she'll keep her momma on her toes I'm sure :) 

Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography






























1 comment:

The Zookeeper said...

Oh Lisa, you have made me cry and laugh with these beautiful images. Jack looks so handsome! Brett and Jack's relationship is perfectly captured in the shoulders pic, and how sweet little Lander looks in every shot, especially with Pink Earth Bunnie! I am so in love with these pictures, and so in love with my family. AND, so in love with your talent and art. Thank you, THANK YOU, THAAAAANK YOUUUU!