Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Having Fun With Headshots {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Photographer}




1.

   Spring and Summer has meant mostly outdoor sessions in my world, so getting to step inside and play around with some studio lighting was exciting for me! I haven't used the room I have designated as my studio space since I moved recently, so I was anxious to see how the smaller space would work. I also typically focus on little ones so doing adult head shots was also mixing things up. So basically, I  just got to play around and Mindy was so great to work with as I experimented with lighting set ups.  I personally am pleased with how these came out thanks to the help of a beautiful subject of course!


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography




2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8. (Of course I had to step outside for one or two!)


9.




No comments: