Thursday, August 16, 2012

Brady and Family Session Peak {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Child Photographer}


 
  I have no doubt almost 4 year old Brady will be breaking some hearts in his older years. He is such a cutie filled with so much spirit and a contagious smile! This session is an example of why I so love working with kids. They don't hold back and I love the range of emotions from silly to sullen that they tend to show in such a short time. I have always known I wanted to work with kids even before my teaching years, so getting to capture and share what I love about being around them is such a joy for me. :)


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography










Taking in the passing train :)






































No comments: