Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tessa's 1 Yr Old Session Sneak Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}




    Sweet Tessa has the cutest little thoughtful smile. She is always so calm and easy to work with and I had such a nice session w/ her and her family. Not to mention the morning we met happened to be beautiful and not too hot out, which has been rare up until now. I love how you can tell Tessa is deep in thought as she takes everything in.  She is definitely going to be a very smart little lady. I also loved that this cute one year old ended her session with big hugs for me too. Made my day :)



Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography




 Love this expression of hers. It's as if she's saying "Look, I'll put up w/ your props and your silly songs to get me to smile, but sitting on a wall...is that really necessary?" (Don't worry, this was done safely!)














No comments: