Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Claire's 1 Year Old Birthday Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Baby Photographer}







       Miss Claire showed up to her session and turned on the charm immediately! I first met her 6 months ago, so don't know if she remembered me, but she definitely knew what the camera was all about. I had so much fun working with her and her family. It started raining right before cake time, but luckily we had a covered area and made it happen anyhow. She was such a trooper and although she was not a big cake fan, she seemed to get a kick out of her dog's love for it! :)


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography





































No comments: